Healthcare and the Law
Three day workshop for HSCP
|Event Date||1 Dec 2020 - 3 Dec 2020|
These three half day workshops are for Health and Social Care Professionals who need to know more about the implications of current healthcare legislation for their own practice and, where relevant, for that of their staff. COVID19 related issues will be included too.
Start 9.30am. Finish: 1pm.
This bespoke three half day programme facilitated by La Touche Training will give delegates a full understanding of what they need to know from a legal perspective. The course will explore relevant legislation through use of case studies, and reference to current policies/guidelines and their practical application.
To register, please contact the INDI Office by email: email@example.com
€240 Registration Fee
Topics covered will include the following:
• Accountability of Health and Social Care Professionals (CORU and Professional Regulation)
• Understanding Negligence and the Duty of Care owed to your client
• Best Practice in Record Keeping
• The principles of Data Protection
• Freedom of Information and access to records
• Understanding what constitutes a valid Consent
• Writing a Comprehensive Report
• Employment updates in light of Coved 19
• Witness Preparation and Giving Evidence in Courts, Inquests and Professional
Adverts for third party services, courses, vacancies or products do not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or validation by AOTI.