Promoting LGBT+ Awareness in an Acute Setting with GSOTAG
LGBT+ Pride Month Event
|Event Date||8 Jun 2023|
|Time||09.30 - 11.00|
Title: Promoting LGBT+ awareness in an acute setting
Learning Outcomes: This session will review the 2019 AOTI LGBT+ Awareness and Good practice guidelines for Occupational Therapists, and show how they are being put into practice in a large acute Dublin area hospital. The session will include time to consider your own service or setting, and how you could make it more LGBT+ inclusive.
Facilitator Details: Jane Freeman, Senior Occupational Therapist, Tallaght University Hospital / Co-Author, AOTI LGBT+ Awareness and Good Practice Guidelines (2019)
Date: Thursday 8th June
Time: 09.30 -11.00
Venue: Online (Register for Zoom link)
Participants: Open to all AOTI Members
For further information or to join the Gender & Sexuality in Occupational Therapy Advisory Group, please see the GSOTAG page.
Application and Payment information:
- Payment in full is taken at the time of application.
- Payment of the fee does not guarantee you a place at this event.
- Full payment must be received prior to the closing date in order to secure your place.
- If the event is oversubscribed you will be provided with a full refund.
- Successful applicants will be notified that they have a place at the event following the closing date.
- Places are limited and members are advised to apply early to secure a place.
- Please note: notifications will be sent to the email address entered on this application form. Please make sure to enter correctly the email address you wish to use for communication about this event.